If you’re ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to KML.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that Keep Moving Long.
Your Career Begins at KML
- Managing the regional distributors’ sales activity to be align with KML standard.
- Managing the sales plan of responsible distributors or region and promote KML affiliate products to customers through distribution channels.
- Developing and executing a customer service plan to achieve sales profitability, penetration and growth to achieve business plan.
- Customer mapping to build up potential/target customer/distributor pool.
- New customer development
- Providing direction for KML activities related to all new channel development, sales and product promotions, collateral materials, trade shows, marketing communications, services development for customers and markets assigned.
- Developing strong communications and planning linkages with the appropriate global sales force, other industry segments, and production plants to ensure accomplishment of business plans and customer sales objectives.
- Accomplishing special projects and activities as assigned.
- Must be bachelor degree or above with a mechanical/auto major or marketing major.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in sales.
- Solid English and communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Work well under pressure.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Submit your and cover letter and Resume for review so that you can be notified of future possibilities that match your skills and interests.
Thanks for visiting our Recruitment/Application page. If you are interested to apply for a position in KML, please complete the form below and attach your cover letter, resume and references. Your application will be forwarded to our HR team. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
* = required
For more information please contact KML HR by email: firstname.lastname@example.org